My Character Name: xPambi.
    My Age: 20.
    Country I live in: Cyprus.
    Character Level: 200.
    Character Class: WI.
    Overlord Level: 12.
    Merit Score: 3,895.
    Honor (lv/%): Class 15 (68.62%).
    What is your cabal history (other server/other character names etc.)?: I was playing since my 12 years old on Mars server with name PAMBIKOS(BL) i stopped playing because of exams and i lost my account because of the game changed company and i started playing on this server before half year ago.
    When is your usual playtime?: GMT+2 is my time i play more than 10 hours per day.
    How often you are able to go tg?: i go for sure 1 per for guild and soon i will start spam TG because i am working on merit points.
    You should invite me, because... : I am looking for a friendly guild mostly because run dungeons atm i am like 3600+ attack ability and working alot for it to reach atleast 5k attack ability so ican be accepted in dungeons.
    Name your old guild and why do you want to leave it: i am in NoRules Guild atm i am searching for a nice guild to guild before i was in Nightshift with Choronomo and Piescke. I wanna leave NoRules because they are more like set parties and i rare join dungeons with my guild.
    Do you know anybody from guild? If yes, who and what is your relationship?: I know few members in my buddy list which are really helpfull players like Choronomo but no relationship with him just met him from Nightshift.
    Miamii

Re: xPambi application form

Post by Miamii on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:26 pm

hello xPambi.
    im sorry to say but your application got denied due to missing important tiers.
    Have a great time and good luck!

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:18 pm