My Character Name:xMrChaosx
    My Age:32
    Country I live in:Northest Ireland
    Character Level:200
    Character Class:Gladiator
    Overlord Level:32
    Merit Score:118.800
    Honor (lv/%):20 100%
    What is your cabal history (other server/other character names etc.)?:Sad story i was here in guild IGraveDigger,and i got scam.When i was not able to play (when workin) im gived my acc to TheMainFa (here played zygis and vydis(vydis first hand Fa) and one day i was TG and Zygis was,after zygis asked what i will do now im told him i go afk for couple h,after back was dc and my char and all acc bind stuff like arcanas pots veradrix costumes pets from all chars was stolen via transfer.I haved alz in bank +5 vouchers dont seled becouse was to cheap sell it.Im asked zygis whats hapening the answer was i dont know anythink,but scamer nick was WartnerZiio selling my parts in ah im start folow him,when he go off Themainfa log in every time,no one believed me what zygz scamed me,but 1 time scamer shouted seling cheap chakram 10/7/24 3/3 sigmetal it was 8b so realy cheap boom sold it via personal shop and themainfa log in again and bought 17amp mith boots,im asked vydis he says he dont know about boots becouse he was at work,zygis blocked me in fasebok etc called me nob,haker(was fb 190+lvl in aft with full pt have ss,he says im was abandom city,and 1 day 1 guy i se seling 200lvl char im checked eq so i se its my amulet orphidia,after i go cabal rankings checked here blended runes,normally runes was like i haved,becouse im deleted atack rate rune becouse bought acc rune,later again put atack rate rune it gives me a bit atack ability,you can se xsenpai on cabal rankings hows runes+blended.Im write to him pm he was shocked about scamed char he told me have ss where was themainfa midelman,so i got it and have till now.Im told vydz send to him he says wtf and he write still dont scamed me.And vydz kicked him from fa for what,im try speak still with zygis becouse he unblocked me in fasebok,he says he dont know anythink about midelman he dont remember if did it,and later says maybe vydis scamed me..but on the scam moment vydis was at work..about me never scam,never hack becouse i dont need it im play for fun..From rank people i got reputation,it was xShadowleonida,Muchel they know me like nice person.
    When is your usual playtime?:when not working im play almoust all day so 10h around
    How often you are able to go tg?:well i always like TG,ussualy i go every tg
    You should invite me, because... :im like go TG and still have friends in this guild,wana come back to good gladiator.
    Name your old guild and why do you want to leave it:LifeTime,becouse many people quited from cabal so no friends here and all procyons here(im cappela)
    Do you know anybody from guild? If yes, who and what is your relationship?:Themainfa(vydis since i know him 9year),Karhad(just friend),Volkain(friend)..Thx i will wait answer..
    Miamii

Re: Aplication xMrChaosx

Post by Miamii on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:09 am

thank you and sorry for the said story.
    We gonna vote for you! Smile
    Miamii

Re: Aplication xMrChaosx

Post by Miamii on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:40 pm

hey and good news.
    you are accepted for trial.
    Looking forward to see u and good luck!

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:32 am