My Character Name: Medzjay
    My Age: 26
    Country I live in: Latvia
    Character Level: 200
    Character Class: Gladiator
    Overlord Level: 21
    Merit Score: 55,315
    Honor (lv/%): 18 (48.43%)
    What is your cabal history (other server/other character names etc.)?:Before EU i play on Russian server, then before mercury, we where transferred on Redmoon, char name was Madcon FS,BL,WI, sold out later and quit, started to play with GL on mercury from 0 after break.
    When is your usual playtime?: about ~8h +-
    How often you are able to go tg?: 3 times usually in day if i am not in interesting pt farm like eod or smt else
    You should invite me, because... : i want to play with experienced players who know dungeons, bm synergies etc. Sharing drop equally and can clearly clarify their decisions in English
    Name your old guild and why do you want to leave it: Lifetime, TNT, leaved lifetime coz guild leader was spoiling weak players to high dungeons like aft or eod, with aa like 2.5k and if i wanted leave pt coz of that, i need to do all 5 runs no matter of what if i started with current pt. TNT leaved coz of low online and 50% players speak in turk language in pt chat, guild chat etc, they have own Turk GL what they took in dg more usual!
    Do you know anybody from guild? If yes, who and what is your relationship?: know Karhad, Magistr from old RU server time, know MrTutti, LorArek, DrCurs, AmunBL, did alot eod3 runs with him, know Choronomo, Pieschke from that time when i started to play on mercury. Some time ago AmunBL invited me, coz needed GL in guild, but i declained, becouse i only started play in LifeTime in that moment, and its not good leave after joining. Know Montelo from LifeTime. If Any questions to me, whisper i will try to answer
    Miamii

Re: Medzjay application

Post by Miamii on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Hey there,
    thanks for your application.
    We are going to start with the voting, which might take 2 days.
    Once its done we let you know the result.
    Miamii

Re: Medzjay application

Post by Miamii on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello
    the voting is done.
    The result was negative.
    Therefore, sorry to say but you got denied.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:18 pm